Damaged Screw Extractor (Set of 4)
To any repair fanatic, stripped screws can be very frustrating! Try as you might, some screws are just so stubborn and won't come out. Annoyance takes over and before you know it, you just made the situation worse. Luckily for you, we've got you covered. Presenting the DAMAGED SCREW EXTRACTOR!
The Damaged Screw Extractor pull out damage screws in seconds. Made from the toughest premium alloy, it firmly bites into all sizes of screws or bolts to extract in under 10 seconds. It can even remove four-inch long, stubborn deck screws out of redwood. No matter if it's a stripped screw or broken bolt, even if you break off the entire head, you can still extract it right out with the Damaged Screw Extractor. You'll never again be slowed down or frustrated by a stripped screw or broken bolt. If you can use a drill, you can use the Screw Remover. Ideal tool for contractors, carpenters, handymen, and DIY people. Works with ANY Screw or Bolt of ANY size! It is so simple, Anyone can use it!
- Removes any stripped screw in 10 seconds or less!
- The 4 piece screw extractor set works with any drill and any screw size or bolt
- Made of durable hardened steel
- Works on wood and machine screws as well as Philips, flat, hex, or painted over screws
- Easy to use, just two easy steps!
- Works with any drill
- Self-centering tip
- Compatible with quick connect chuck systems
1 Set Damaged Screw Extractor (Set of 4)
#1 Removes Diameter 3 to 5mm
#2 Removes Diameter 4 to 8mm
#3 Removes Diameter 5 to 10mm
#5 Removes Diameter 6 to 12mm
You'll Also Love These